When you access and use the website, Bovis Fine Art may collect certain personal data about you, that is, information that relates to you as an individual and allows BOVIS FINE ART to identify you, either directly (such as your first or last name) or indirectly (such as the IP address of your browser).
This personal data may be collected when you browse the site, use the contact form, subscribe to the newsletter, create a customer account or place an order.
Your personal data will then be processed automatically by Bovis Fine Art.
Bovis Fine Art undertakes to process your personal data in a fair and lawful manner, in compliance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, relating to information technology, files and freedoms and Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” (or “GDPR”).
- WHO COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THIS SITE?
Le The person responsible for processing your personal data collected on the site is Bovis Fine Art.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
Bovis Fine Art may process your first and last name, title, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment information, connection data (dates and times of connections, IP address) and navigation data, order history, products viewed, delivery incidents and complaints.
- WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Bovis Fine Art collects personal data that you voluntarily provide, including when:
– You fill in a contact request form;
– You place an order for products.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms used to collect your personal data on the site are mandatory. Bovis Fine Art draws your attention to the fact that if you do not provide this data, you will not be able to benefit from the services offered on the site.
When you provide personal data on the concerning persons other than yourself, you guarantee that you have received the necessary authorisations and consents from the data subjects of this personal data.
- ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
On each of the following legal bases, Bovis Fine Art processes your personal data for the corresponding purposes:
- In the context of the performance of a contract with Bovis Fine Art or pre-contractual measures taken at your request, your personal data is processed in order to:
– Manage customer relations: management of customer accounts, orders, payment transactions, deliveries, invoices, accounting, customer relations, complaints, outstanding payments and disputes;
– Manage your requests to exercise your rights regarding your personal data.
Based on your legitimate interest in Bovis Fine Art improving the quality of its products and the site, your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
– Carry out statistics, analysis, prospecting, selection and segmentation of clients to improve customer knowledge;
– Set up contests and promotional games.
On the basis of the consent you have given to Bovis Fine Art in this respect, your personal data is processed in order:
– To send you the newsletter and commercial offers;
– To personalise the site according to your interests and to measure its visit numbers.
- TO WHOM WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE TRANSMITTED?
The recipient of your personal data is Bovis Fine Art and the Bovis Group.
Bovis Fine Art may also transfer your personal data to subcontractors who process it on its behalf and according to its instructions. These processors include
– The banking organisation in charge of the secure payment of the ordered products;
– Bovis Fine Art Relay Points are responsible for making available to you the products you have ordered on the site;
– The technical service providers external to Bovis Fine Art who are involved in the development, distribution, operation and maintenance of the site, in particular the developer and the host;
– Service providers external to Bovis Fine Art involved in improving your experience when browsing the site or sending the newsletter.
Finally, Bovis Fine Art may disclose your personal data to third parties in application of a law, a regulation, a decision of a regulatory or judicial authority and finally, if necessary, in order to preserve its own rights and interests, in particular in the event of a breach of the General Conditions of Use of the site.
- IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
No, Bovis Fine Art does not and will not transfer your personal data to any country outside the European Union and the European Economic Area that does not provide an adequate level of protection for personal data.
- HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE KEPT?
Bovis Fine Art keeps your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with the regulations in force.
Personal data relating to prospects who have only made a contact request are kept for 3 years from the date of collection.
Personal data relating to a customer account that has never been used to place an order is retained for 3 years from the last activity recorded on the customer account. After this period, Bovis Fine Art reserves the right to delete your account.
Personal data relating to a customer account that has been used to place at least one order is kept for 3 years from the last activity recorded on the customer account, with the exception of documents, accounting vouchers and information allowing to prove the order of a product on the site, which are kept for a period of 10 years from their collection, as accounting and fiscal proof.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
Bovis Fine Art informs you that you have the following rights at any time regarding the personal data it processes about you:
– a right to access;
– a right to rectification;
– a right to erasure;
– a right to restrict processing;
– a right to portability;
– a right to object to the processing, in particular for commercial prospecting purposes;
– a right to withdraw at any time the consent you may have given by providing certain personal data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent until such time as you withdraw it;
– a right to define general or specific directives relating to the conservation, deletion or communication of your personal data after your death.
These rights can be exercised at any time by writing to Bovis Fine Art:
– either by post: Parc d’activité de l’Oseraye, 44390 Puceul
– or by phone: +33 (0)2 40 51 35 25
– or by email: email@example.com
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Information et des Libertés (the “CNIL”):
– either by post: 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07;
– or by Internet at www.cnil.fr.
In order to improve the quality of the site and to facilitate your browsing, information relating to the browsing of your connection terminal (computer, tablet or smartphone) is likely to be recorded in files called “cookies” deposited on your terminal, subject to the choices that you have expressed on this subject and that you can modify at any time.
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored on the hard drive of your browser (your computer, tablet or smartphone) by your browser software when you visit an online service.
The purpose of cookies is to provide you with a quality use and service during your visit and, thus, to offer you the best possible experience on the.
Cookies do not store any sensitive personal data about you, but simply recognise the device you are using to enable BOVIS FINE ART to understand how you navigate the site.
- What cookies does Bovis Fine Art use?
To make browsing the more enjoyable and easier for you, and to get to know you better, Bovis Fine Art uses several types of cookies.
The purpose of these cookies is to make your browsing on the site more fluid and to allow optimal use of its various features.
They are essential to the proper functioning of the site and the features Bovis Fine Art offers on it. They also make it more user-friendly and provide you with a more tailored online experience.
These cookies are used to recognise and remember your preferences and allow Bovis Fine Art to:
– identify you when you log on to the site, so you don’t have to manually enter your login details each time you visit;
– adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your browsing terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has;
– make your searches easier by keeping your automatic searches;
– Improve your user experience by pre-populating certain form fields.
The functional cookies used by Bovis Fine Art are those offered.
Bovis Fine Art uses performance cookies to analyse the use of the site to improve its operation.
These cookies allow us to count the number of visitors, analyse which pages are visited most often, record how you use the in order to improve the performance of the site and its content, and enhance your browsing experience.
The performance cookies used by Bovis Fine Art are those offered by GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
- How long are cookies kept?
The retention period of cookies placed on the varies according to their type, but does not exceed a maximum of 13 months from the date of their creation.
- Who uses the information collected by cookies?
The information collected by the cookies placed on the is used exclusively by Bovis Fine Art.
- How do I accept or decline cookies?
You can express or modify your wishes regarding cookies at any time, and in particular withdraw your consent.
To do this, you must configure your browser software so that cookies are stored in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their sender.
You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the possibility of accepting or refusing cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be recorded in your terminal.
Each browser has a different configuration for managing cookies. This is described in the help menu of your browser, where you can find out how to change your cookie preferences.
However, if you delete cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of some of the site’s functions.