Complex and unique installations
Among the wide range of set-up and installation services we provide, some require exceptional handling. Whether it is the set-up of the “Roulez carrosses” exhibition in Arras in 2012, the installation of monumental works for Valence Museum in 2013, the “Thomas Houseago” exhibition at the Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris in 2018, the “Francis Bacon” exhibition first at the Musée Pompidou and then the MFA Houston in 2019-2020, or the transfer of works from no no no no the Cathedral of Notre Dame (very large format paintings) following the fire in 2019, all references to exceptional installations testifying to our know-how in hanging unusual works.
Installation of all types of delicate and fragile, super-size or heavy works.
We support you in all the phases of these installations of art works with outstanding attention.
To do this, we provide you with our know-how and adapted material resources.
- Creation of custom-made metal structures in our own metal workshop.
- Possibility of a metal workshop on site for the creation of accessories.
- Adapted material and logistic means such as scaffolding, gantries, stackers, forklifts, crane arms and mini telescopic cranes.
- Specific means of transport such as the Titan truck, adapted to exceptional transfers with non-standard dimensions.
- Possibility of exceptional convoys.
- Preliminary studies and simulations of the manipulation on specific software.
- Provision of specific equipment and vehicles (lifting equipment, cranes, Metal-Crate steel cages, scaffolding, gantries, forklifts, etc.)