The exhibition “Versailles & the World” at the Louvre Abu Dhabi
Bovis Fine Art is proud to have been in charge of the exhibition “Versailles & the World” at the Louvre Abu Dhabi.
Co-organized by France Muséums, the Château de Versailles, and the Louvre Abu Dhabi, the exhibition opened on January 26th, 2022 and closed last June 4th.
A turnkey service of exhibition transport, installation and coordination
Bovis Fine Art managed a turnkey service thanks to his branches in Paris and Dubai:
- Bovis Fine Art in Paris was in charge of the crates’ fabrication, the packing, the Culture Permits for exportation, the CITES permits, the customs, the delivery to the airport, the airport supervision, the couriers’ assistance, the air freight and the general coordination of the project.
- Bovis Fine Art Middle East in Dubai was in charge of the airport supervision in Abu Dhabi, the couriers’ assistance, the customs clearance in UAE, the CITES procedures, the transports from the Abu Dhabi Airport to the Louvre Museum, the installation and the local coordination of the project.
More information about this exhibition:
- Packing: manufacture of 45 isothermal and super-isothermal crates for 120 artworks from 22 French lenders and 1 British lender.
- International Transport: 2 low deck air freight from Paris to Abu Dhabi and 1 cargo air freight from Amsterdam.
- Installation: a mix team of 8 technicians of Bovis Fine Art from Paris and Dubai worked together during 12 days
- Couriers: 11 couriers travelled to Abu Dhabi
Congratulations to our teams (sales staffs, coordinators, planners, warehousemen, drivers, professional packers, installers) and many thanks to France Muséums, the Château de Versailles, and the Louvre Abu Dhabi for entrusting us with this fantastic project.